QuerySyntaxException org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: aqppr01.TqpPrTubularRecipeResults is not mapped [select tqpPrTubularRecipeResults from aqppr01.TqpPrTubularRecipeResults tqpPrTubularRecipeResults ] The above exception is thrown when we are not mapping the table name properly. In the query we should use the JPA class that is used to identify the table.SQLGrammarException
Make sure that in your query you have put enough spaces between keywords
JPA Exceptions
Madhu Tomy is a passionate programmer who has been programming with Java since the time of Java 1.4 (15 years ago). He is a certified Java programmer with SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer). . The blog posts are from my own experiences in dealing with various issues during web development. I take a lot from the web community and in turn share back my contributions through my BLOG. Other favorites include Movies, Listening to Songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Attempt to learn AI GPT Generative Pretrained Transformer Created by Google in 2017 with the publication of the paper "Attention ...
Popular in last 30 days
-
Textpad is one of the most useful editor tools. 1. Open the Textpad 2. Go to Tools --> Sort 3. Check the box corresponding to the opt...
-
While I was trying to perform a GET operation in POSTMAN. I got the error Error: Maximum response size reached then I read about- Max respo...
-
The project was not built due to "". Fix the problem, then try refreshing this project and building it since it may be inconsiste...
No comments:
Post a Comment